Bail bond agents
Bail bond agents are nothing but an arrangement made between the court and the convicted person to continue the trial processes. It gets co-signed by the bail bondsman who represents your case. The person charges the prisoner and amount in exchange for obtaining the bill. When you are charged and booked for a crime, you have to wait for a bail hearing to release yourself from prison. Keep in mind that the hearing process is a long one.
The judges will try to weigh the circumstances and charges before determining the bail bond. Apart from this, the bail amount differs from case to case. It depends on the severity of the crime and your financial obligations. If you get arrested in Bozeman, Montana, and cannot pay for the bail, then bail bondsman Bozeman MT can make the payment on your behalf. You will then settle the financial aspect with them later on.
What are bail bonds?
Bail bonds are securities that help in getting the defendant released from jail. It is a financial arrangement the bondsman makes on behalf of the defendant. It is an amount paid in return for your release. However, you have to appear in front of the court for a hearing purpose. Often the bail bondsman charges around 10 to 20% of the amount of bail as their Commission. The charges differ from place to place and case to case. On the other hand, bail depends on the below-given factors:
- Suspected criminal history
- The dangers associated with the release of the offender to the present community
- The assessment of the severity of the crime in terms of risk to others
- Suspected family relations, community links, and jobs
When a person gets accused of a crime, they are bailed on one ground that they will take care of the future judicial proceedings and appear in front of the court. The Castle Bail Bonds ensure that the person appears for the trial. The person is shielded and released from excessive detention; it is a guarantee that includes the release’s terms and conditions.
There are two main categories of bail bonds which are listed below:
- Personal bonds:It is a conditional guarantee that the suspect will appear on the court days. The prisoner will have to comply and fulfill the values enunciated in the agreement. They have to guarantee that they get committed, to appear before the court without violation of the rules. It is a kind of release if the pledge to appear before the court does not get violated. It is an acceptor release bond where you do not have to pay the bail amount.
- Security bond:Security bonds are payment bonds. They have a lot to do with the financial status of the individual. These release bonds look into the severity of the crime and the financial obligations of the individual.
Bail bond agents are license individuals who issue bail bonds on behalf of the defendant. They represent your case in front of the court. As financial professionals, a bail bondsman works to determine whether the client must issue a bond or not. You have to provide some security like valuable property or real estate as a guarantee. Moreover, the agents charge a commission that ranges between 10 to 20% of your bail amount. All these aspects will help you to choose the right legal practitioner for your judicial proceedings.