Search for Perfect Partners
Affiliate marketing has become a combination of resources, experience, and imagination of several companies to achieve common goals. It helps to adapt to changes in the market, change yourself for the better and provide customers with improved products and services. And one way to make affiliate marketing work is to find your perfect partner blooket/play code.
Right at the beginning, indicate the search conditions – what exactly is important for you in a future partner, and do not deviate from this. The perfect partner company should match your brand criteria. For example, the following questions will help facilitate the search:
- What companies are in your niche?
- What companies have the same target audience as you do?
- Do these partner companies have access to customers?
- Can they make a correct and effective advertisement for your product?
After finding suitable partners under the given criteria, you should proceed to the development of an action plan. To make sure the companies are conscientious, read reviews from other partners. Fortunately, the Internet now knows everything. You can also ask them for contacts to learn more about previous collaborations blooket/join.
Contract and Affiliate Marketing payment
Not always working in CPA affiliate programs involves the conclusion of a contract. But it will be better if it is signed. In the event that the conditions for cooperation are outlined in advance, some conflicts can be prevented in the future and mutually beneficial relationships can be built in the long term. For example, at the initial stage of cooperation, agree with the partner on a different amount of payment for especially valuable conversions. This will give them a special motivation to attract such leads.
There are different payment methods that partners approve at the stage of concluding a contract:
- СРА (Cost per Action) — payment for the target action. This can be paid for by registering on the site or submitting an application. It is the CPA that best reflects the conversion of the site.
- CPS (Cost per Sale) — payment for the sale. This model requires that the advertiser has their own website, and the product (service) is in high demand.
- CPI (Cost per Install) — installation of the application is paid. It is important that the user installs the application, and not just follows the link.
- CPL (Cost per lead) — payment per lead. Lead does not yet mean a loyal customer, but payment is made for the contact information left by the user.
Track Partnership Results
A partnership can only be successful when both parties are honest, trust each other, and operate with complete transparency. By setting clear goals and rewards for them, give your partner the ability to track work processes. So they can be sure that they receive a reward for the work done. Then the partnership will bear fruit. To understand how effective your partners are, track where their traffic comes from. It is important to use a high-quality tracking system that will identify and record the necessary indicators for each member of the CPA network.
Now there are many different programs for tracking partnerships. After all, a work tracker is not about control or infringement of rights, but about a tool that allows you to adjust work with a partner and direct it to the desired development vector. The software allows you to track the performance of pages and, in case of unsatisfactory results, allows you to optimize the efforts of all parties of affiliate marketing. Therefore, the choice of such programs is a must-have for advertisers and affiliates.
Once you set up a results tracking system, it will always be clear where you need to intervene to make a difference. Quick adaptation of the partner and proper support will show the advertiser the good side, demonstrate their strengths, and attract the CPA network and other people to cooperate. Always give objective feedback on affiliate performance.
Make sure your partners have educational information. If not, provide access to learning resources. The performance of your partners is directly proportional to the audience’s trust in your product. Therefore, it is in your own interests to make it of high quality and well-coordinated. Also, communicate with your partners, because for many this is of great importance.
Protect Your Program
No matter how carefully CPA affiliate programs are engaged in verification, unfortunately, unscrupulous affiliates come across in affiliate marketing. They can add cookies, generate fake leads, or create fake app installs – generally resorting to fraud. And all in order to get a reward by deception. To prevent this from happening, it is necessary to remain vigilant and constantly monitor the results of the partners’ work. We offer you a little checklist with which you can respond to fraudulent activities in time:
- Too short or too long CTIT – the time from click to install. A too short CTIT indicates installation interception, but a long CTIT is probably done with the help of click flooding.
- Wait when you see a high conversion rate. First, compare the number of conversions in the advertising and CRM systems. It may also indicate a scam.
- If the ratio of new devices exceeds literally 10%, most likely, there are special device farms that are reinstalling the ID.
Optimize your process
To make the partnership more productive, constantly engage in analysis and improvement of indicators. Think about what attracts new customers and keeps existing ones, and then look for any hidden problems that may prevent you from achieving results. And do not be afraid to experiment and go beyond the usual. Companies that take partnerships seriously rise to the next level, can offer better deals, and create competitive advantages.
Affiliate marketing can seem daunting at the beginning. But over time, when you learn how to interact with your partners and build the right communication, it will allow you to unlock the potential of the company and get a decent reward. Use the six ways described in the article to work more efficiently.