Erectile dysfunction is also called impotence and is defined as the inability of men to have a normal erection. Recently the incidence of this condition is increasing in men in the western world and people think that age is the factor.
As a fact, old age is not necessarily the reason for erectile dysfunction, you can get the problem even in your 30s.
Pathophysiology of erectile dysfunction:
Lack of blood flow to the genitals in the pathophysiology of erectile dysfunction. You need oxygenated blood flow to the target site to have a normal erection. So what happens in erectile dysfunction is that the smooth muscles in the arteries do not relax and also smooth muscles in the genitals keep contracted. This does not allow oxygenated blood to reach the target area for erection.
Kamagra Oral jelly helps treat erectile dysfunction in men, but we do have some other effective solutions for erectile dysfunction in men of all ages, but for that, you need to have a look at the factors causing erectile dysfunctions that include,
1. Cardiovascular diseases: Heart problems and vascular diseases are top of the list in the causes of erectile dysfunction, as the pathophysiology of an abnormal erection depends on the blood flow to the genitals. You need a regular supply of oxygenated blood to achieve and sustain a normal erection.
Some cardiovascular pathology that can lead to ED are,
- High blood pressure
- Myocardial infarction
- Venous insufficiency
2. Any other co-morbid conditions: Besides cardiac problems, some other systemic and chronic illnesses can also contribute to erection deficit in men of all ages. These problems include,
- Diabetes Mellites
- Chronic Kidney diseases
- Psychological problems
- Hormonal problems
3. Lower Testosterone Levels: Testosterone is the male reproductive hormone and it is known to contribute to arousal for men. The absence or decreased production of testosterone in the blood leads to a lack of interest which in turn makes it difficult for men to erect in response to an intimate stimulus.
4. Strokes: Cerebrovascular accidents or traumatic brain injuries can also be the causative factor for erectile dysfunction, first because of disruption of the hormonal regulation via the brain and second due to lack of blood flow to the genitals.
5. Injury to the abdomen or Pelvic area: Due to the location of the reproductive system in the pelvic and abdominal regions, any accident or surgical procedure involving these regions may lead to a loss of erectile ability in men. But this problem only persists for short time and men recover from lack of erection soon after recovery from the injury.
These were some common reasons for erectile dysfunction in men, now let’s discuss how you can solve the problem.
Erectile dysfunction medications:
Kamagra Oral Jelly is an effective medication that you can use to treat erectile dysfunction fast. It helps improve the circulation of oxygenated blood to the genitals and makes it easy to obtain an erection.
Exercises and lifestyle:
Kegel and cardio training are the two most effective exercises for men to keep themselves in the form and reduce the chances of erectile dysfunction.
Regular cardio training helps reduce weight and blood pressure thus it lowers the risk of erectile dysfunction in men.
Kegel exercises help strengthen the pelvic floor muscles in men so that the erection is sustained for longer.
A diet containing sodium and fats is harmful to reproductive health in men because they increase the risk factors such as obesity and hypertension. Food having low fats, salts and carbohydrate content is healthy and maintains normal body mass index in men that is necessary for a healthy reproductive life.
For more information : aepnow