Ah, wedding. Weddings are like this fuzzy ball of yarn, all colorful and warm. They bring out the best in people and are a real celebration of love. Family, who otherwise wouldn’t speak to each other, come together to acknowledge the happiness of a loving couple.
Deciding to get married is easy, the hard part is, Figuring out the type of wedding you want and can afford. I have seen timid girls turn into bridezillas. You’ve been warned.
Jokes aside, a wedding is an extremely special day and it deserves to be planned with love, keeping in mind a tentative budget.
If you ask me, you can cut out a few unneeded guests, but don’t miss out on a photographer.
A Wedding Photographer.
Just like every good movie needs a reliable director, every amazing need a talented photographer. A photographer is someone that works behind the scenes yet plays the most important role. It is the duty of a photographer to capture the magic a weddings holds and to keep the memories alive for a lifetime. Not only that, but a photographer also acts like a micromanager, giving cues as to what should happen and when it should happen. All to get the best photographs possible.
Photographs are an art form and what better way is there to keep your loved ones close to you forever.
5 Wedding Shots Your Photographer Better Take!
No two photographers are the same, and they all have a unique process. I have been a wedding photographer in Minneapolis for quite a while now and, I have narrowed down 5 wedding shots that you need in your wedding album.
1. The Groom When The Bride Enters -Ladies, trust me on this. The expression on your man when he sees you all ethereal in white will be something you’ll want to be captured for eternity.
2. The First Kiss- It may or may not be your actual first kiss as a couple, but the electricity you’ll feel will be unreal. A perfect shot of the first kiss is guaranteed to give you goosebumps every time you come across the photo.
3. Team Bride And Team Groom – Part of all the wedding fun is the rivalry between the bridesmaids and the groomsmen. Rivalry captured in a photo is rivalry for life.
4. The Groom In the Air- This shot is something I absolutely love to shoot. All you have to do is gather all the groomsmen together and ask them to throw the groom in the air. The photographer has to lay underneath to get the shot when the groomsmen catch the groom. If you’re careful, you’ll have amazing pictures, if not, you’ll have an unforgettable story. It really is a win-win situation.
5. The Kiss On The Head- This shot is a classic and just portrays so much love and comfort. It’s dummy-proof and any photographer can pull it off. Taking the shot during sunset just adds to the magic.
A wedding is a union of two souls, families, and sometimes even cultures. It’s a day full of love, compassion, friendship, and respect. Days like these don’t come around again and again. It would be a pity to not have all of this recorded.
A wedding photographer is a bit of a magician when it comes to weddings. Even if things haven’t gone the way you planned them, the photographer will make sure to work with whatever is available and make the best out of it. He/she will add a level of pizzazz to the wedding.
To all the engaged couples, I wish you a life full of love, laughs, and photos!