Anyone who wants to quit vaping with an e-cigarette is faced with the biggest problem in modern society – oversupply. Many people suffer from nicotine addiction and want to quit smoking. Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT), on the other hand, is ineffective, contrary to popular belief.
This is because smoking is usually not just the delivery of nicotine into the body but is also inextricably linked with the process itself. Therefore, plasters and gum rarely help to get rid of the addiction to tobacco smoking completely.
Therefore, it is fair to believe that the electronic cigarette or “vape” is one of the best ways to get rid of the addiction. This is true, not least due to the similarity of use and the positive effect of vaping on the body. Shortness of breath and cough disappear, the bronchi and lungs are cleared, taste and smell are restored. Compared to other nicotine replacement methods, vaping is the most straightforward and most convenient option. There are many types of devices on the internet. So you don’t have to worry about where to find the best device, just check the vape shop near me.
The transition to vaping helps to reduce the risks of spoiling the health of the smoker. Electronic cigarettes do not contain toxic substances, do not cause breathing problems, coughs, and other troubles. But, despite the positive parameters of using such a device, it is still essential to know how to smoke a vape correctly. We will talk about this further.
Tips for choosing a vape for a beginner
Anyone who wants to quit smoking with an e-cigarette is faced with the biggest problem in modern society – oversupply. There are so many devices of all kinds with different levels of functionality that it is easy to get lost. Depending on the form factor and the complexity of servicing various structural elements, vapes are divided into several categories. Accordingly, not all devices are suitable for a beginner. So vape shops are offered by the following devices:
This category includes POD systems that have replaced the legacy eGo. These are simple mods with a replaceable cartridge and activation by a button or puff. They are as close as possible to cigarettes in terms of the feeling of vaping. The cartridge includes an open (refillable) or closed (non-refillable) tank of fluid and a disposable atomizer. One cartridge usually lasts for a week.
This category includes low-power devices with a unit (mod) for one battery, designed to work with serviced and unattended atomizers, tanks, into which you need to fill in liquid before inhaling smoke manually.
In this case, we mean self-assembled vapes or kits from a mod for two or more batteries with a good atomizer in a tank form factor. Usually, they are used by those who have been smoking for a long time and have not set out to quit smoking.
Equally simple and challenging to maintain devices for professional vapers. They consist of a cylinder for one or two batteries with an activator button. The mech mod can only be covered through a drip with a serviced “atomizer” since there is no power controller in the mod and there are no fuses. Therefore, it is very difficult for a beginner to use such a device. Besides, high-quality mech mods are costly and are usually made in small batches.
How to properly care for a vape?
You purchased an e-cigarette in a vape shop. As a beginner, you can face the most problems when they have to take care of their devices. Naturally, we are not talking about POD systems, which do not need maintenance. But in more complex devices, this issue needs to be given special attention.
- It would help if you filled the tank and the drip correctly, avoiding overflow and leaks when the device is turned off.
- There is no need to alternate between nicotine and nicotine-free liquids without changing the “cotton wool” on the atomizer. This will spoil the taste of the e-liquid as nicotine eats into the matter.
- Maintenance-free atomizers should only be used with one type of liquid and should be changed about once a month when the taste of the liquid starts to deteriorate.
- As the name suggests, serviced atomizers need to be serviced, changing the filament and cotton wool as necessary.
- The choice of consumables is critical when servicing an atomizer – a poor-quality coil or bad “cotton wool” can greatly ruin the vaping experience.
- The choice of the battery should be approached carefully, and buy only “native” batteries with the same marking. It is undesirable to charge the battery to a more powerful analog if you are not ready to do it at your peril and risk.
- Under no circumstances should you vape while charging the vape. This can lead to unpredictable consequences, ranging from failure of the power system and ending with an explosion of the battery.
- When modifying the box mod yourself or using the mech mod, you need to be extremely careful with the power system. Flawed vape update, improper operation, or damage to the mech mod may cause the battery to explode.
Consumables and tools that will come in handy when servicing the device. You ask yourself – Where can I find a specialized vape store near me? It is easy when you use the Internet. The main thing is to choose consumables and not get lost in the range carefully.
What is best for you?
When choosing a vape device, rely on the quality, taste, and optimal cost for you. Choose an e-cigarette that can work with different atomizers. The modern electronic cigarette will give you the freedom to choose. Most e-cigarette users have long forgotten about their first model. Various combinations of atomizer, cartomizer, and e-liquid are responsible for how the vapor will be. We recommend trying as many different combinations as possible. While enjoying vaping, you will have a favorite place to buy the device. My vapor store where I can please myself and buy something new.