WBM Natural Mosquito Repellent Protect Your Baby From Mosquito Bites
Prevent Your Baby from Painful Mosquito Bites at Night
This monsoon protects your little ones from irritating mosquito bites. To ensure 8 hours of undisturbed sleep for your baby you need to use good protection for insect bites. The mosquitoes are more active during the night; they can hide in the curtains or under the bed. Mostly they sneak in dark areas where they can not be seen. It is important to eliminate them before they multiply or cause diseases like dengue and malaria.
The babies have very soft skin therefore, they are sensitive to chemicals. The baby mosquito repellents usually contain a chemical called “diet” which is harmful to babies that are below 2 months old. Besides, if you want to put on mosquito repellent for babies wait for them to grow up a little. The insect repellent for babies that contains only 30 percent deet is safe to use for babies over 2 months. Parents need to protect their babies as they can not protect themselves. Therefore, they need to take effective measures to prevent babies from mosquito bites. Buy the best mosquito repellent for babies from online shopping in Pakistan
Safety Measures to prevent your baby from mosquito bites
There is nothing more harsh than having a baby bitten on the hands, feet, and neck. Babies have sensitive skin which can cause redness and irritation around the area. They may cry frequently because they do not understand why there is a pain in their body. It is a difficult task for mothers to keep the baby calm in such situations. However, mothers can take some simple steps to protect their babies from mosquito bites like:
- Always cover your baby cradles, strollers, and carriers with mosquito nets.
- Avoid application of scented creams, and lotion on your baby.
- Keep the baby cool by dressing in a breathable fabric as sweat can attract mosquitoes.
- Clear all wet clothing, damp towels, or wet surfaces as they are preferable mosquito breeding areas.
- Try to cover food after feeding the baby as the smell of leftover food can attract the mosquitoes.
- Dress up your baby in light colour clothing, tucked in clothes, full-sleeves shirt with socks, and covered shoes.
- Look out for anything in the house that contains standing water like cans, buckets, pipes, or garden watering cans and remove the water.
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene by throwing away garbage regularly as mosquitoes like to wander over spilt trash.
Natural and Effective Insect Repellent for Babies
In addition to safety measures, parents need to implement other ways to safeguard their little ones. A safe and natural way of keeping the biting insects away from babies is to use multiple protection. One such example is baby mosquito repellents by WBM International. They protect against mosquitoes and flying insects in the form of Mosquito Repellent Patches, bracelets, watches, and buckles. All these products are debt-free and chemical-free. They have no side-effects on the baby’s skin. As they do not contain any harsh chemicals it’s safe to use around kids. Buy online natural mosquito repellents at online shopping ideas in Pakistan.
WBM Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelet for kids
The mosquito bracelet is an amazing product designed especially for children. It is a lightweight, waterproof product that gives long-lasting protection against mosquitoes, flies, and other bugs. The product is made from natural essential oils that release a scent that mosquitoes hate. As a result, mosquitoes stay away from your kid. It is available in different colours for kids.
- Made from essential oils
- Deet-free and chemical-free
- Non-toxic and safe to use
- Light-weight and waterproof
- Affordable and cost-effective
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor
Comparison Of Mosquito Repellent bracelet And Mosquito Repellent Liquid
|Mosquito Repellent Bracelet||Mosquito Repellent Liquid|
|Is Deet-free and made from natural essential oils||Contains “deet” a chemical repellent|
|Contain no side-effects||Can cause side-effects on the skin|
|It is Odorless||It contains a strong unpleasant odour|
|Safe to use||Not safe to use around babies under 2 months|
You’re Guide to Kids Protection from Insect Bites
Mosquitos have been around for millions of years causing great trouble. Every time a mosquito bites a red bump appears with a lot of pain. They have signalling receptors on their head so they locate people from their breaths. The person who breathes out more carbon dioxide is naturally more attractive to mosquitoes. Therefore, kids can be a major target for mosquitoes when they play outdoors. Mostly they hide in the bushes and leaves of plants or standing waters. When kids run around the garden they can easily bite them.
As the monsoon season has started mosquitoes will be staying for a while. To stop the spread of diseases like dengue and malaria, parents need to think about their child’s safety. Here are a few steps they can follow:
- Ensuring that there is no entry point for mosquitoes at home is equally important.
- Try to close any gaps between windows, doors, and ceilings where mosquitoes can enter the house.
- To protect from mosquito bites parents should apply a natural mosquito repellent to their child’s exposed skin.
- Removing any standing water in their yards, garden, or garage
- Dress children in light-coloured clothing as mosquitoes are attracted to bright colours.
Every parent in the house remains worried about the safety of their child. When using mosquito repellents they usually think about whether it is safe for their child or not. Adults have a strong immune system as compared to kids therefore, kids need chemical-free protection to prevent them from getting sick. The natural mosquito repellents by Wbm International are considered safe to use nationwide. As they contain natural ingredients that are harmless to the skin of babies and kids.
In the end, there are many choices for the protection of your family and kids available in the market but it is up to the parents what they choose. Whether they choose to save their kids from poisonous chemicals or make them inhale those chemicals.
Also, Read this Who is Sarah Orzechowski?
And Read this What Order To Watch Fate Anime